[HTTPS-Everywhere] Ruleset Updates

Justin Gallagher justin.gallagher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:52:49 PDT 2010

I just wanted to write to say this is an amazing plugin, unlike a lot of the
alternatives it works seemlessly and doesnt get in the way of normal
browsing. I've been recommending it to friends and family members. One
feature I would really like to see is an auto-update or subscription setting
for the ruleset (similar to how Easylist works for AdBlock Plus). This would
allow for quick expansion and updating of the sites this plugin works with
and also open up development of rulesets to the community.
I really appreciate everything EFF does, keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Justin Gallagher