[HTTPS-E Rulesets] The ruleset for Gilda35.com

Renato Gabriele Ucci remagio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:34:52 PDT 2015

Dear EFF,
We started to roll-out all our website using HTTP Strict Transport Security
(HSTS). First website is dedicated to the next International Journalism
Festival 2015, for safety and privacy it's too published like an Onion
website.

Being used by journalist, activist and hacktivist for the upcoming
International Event held in Perugia (IT), we hope it could be published
asap with your HTTPS Everywhere ruleset updates.

The attached XML contains the following lines:
<ruleset name="Gilda35.com">
  <target host="ijf15.gilda35.com" />
  <target host="ijf15.gilda35.com" />

  <rule from="^http://(ijf15\.)?gilda35\.com/" to="
https://ijf15.gilda35.com/" />
</ruleset>

Best Regards
Renato

 Renato Gabriele
 http://gilda35.com/info/
 https://ijf15.gilda35.com/
 https://keybase.io/remagio
 curl/raw: http://keybase.io/remagio/key.asc
 Key: E888C31465CB9A35029F8CE5DEC14D59D1AE3847