[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Delta Air Lines

Israel Planagumà i López israelplanaguma at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:40:49 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I've been using this rule for years, never had a problem. Well, I'm lying,
at the beginning I did -the main site wouldn't load because it redirected
https://www.delta.com to the http site, so it was an infinite loop. It
worked going to a different Delta address, though.

Anyway, they solved that problem years ago. I've used the website
extensively without a problem. Also on my wife's system, she hasn't had a
problem.

I've looked into pulling a request in GitHub, I did it once, but
whateverrrrrr...please include it, I reinstalled my Linux distro and
realized the rule wasn't in the default ruleset, had to add it manually
again -although I had it saved elsewhere, so it's the same rule.

Thanks.
--
Israel Planagumà
israelplanaguma at gmail.com