[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Rules for techreport.com and techdirt.com

Yan Zhu yan at eff.org
Thu Jun 5 13:50:41 PDT 2014

Thanks. I'm about to merge this TechReport rule that someone else
submitted on Github:
https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/pull/267/files.

As for TechDirt, there's actually already a rule for it (Floor64.xml),
but it was default off to mixed content. Will update.

--
Yan Zhu  <yan at eff.org>, <yan at torproject.org>
Staff Technologist