[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Help!

Andrew allison.aa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 17:29:35 PDT 2014

I apologise if this is the wrong place to post this, but it seems the most
appropriate of the options offered.
There's a problem with tripadvisor.com under Firefox and Chrome with
HTTPSEverywhere enabled, namely the site redirects to c1.tacdn.com which
produces:
: 2Redirect at origin 'http://c1.tacdn.com' has been blocked from loading
by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: Received an invalid response.
Origin 'http://www.tripadvisor.com' is therefore not allowed access.
I've installed dev17 and tried writing a rule, but manifestly lack the
skill to do so.
With HTTPSEverywhere disabled, all is well. If somebody smarter than I
could figure out how to fix this, a lot of Trip Advisor users would be
grateful.