[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: icabanken.se

Yan Zhu yan at eff.org
Tue Jan 28 17:31:10 PST 2014

Thanks. These rules have been noted. For future reference, I strongly
prefer one of: Github pull requests, links to remote branches to
merge, or emails formatted with git format-patch. Any of those are
much faster to review and preserve authorship information.

If you wanted to go back and submit all the new rules using one of the
above methods, I would have no objections.

- -Yan

- --
Yan Zhu                           yan at eff.org
Technologist                      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x134