[HTTPS-E Rulesets] National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Sat Jan 18 20:18:05 PST 2014

G’day,

When I visit http://www.nrel.gov/ with HTTPS Everywhere, no stylesheets load for me.  Looking in the Firefox Inspector, it appears as if it is trying to load resources from “www..nrel.gov” which obviously won’t work.

I had a look in "src/chrome/content/rules/National-Renewable-Energy-Laboratory.xml” but the syntax was way too confusing for me to work out why it’s causing that.

Can somebody smarter than me have a look?

Thanks,
Jeremy.