[HTTPS-E Rulesets] From Development to Stable

Claudio Moretti flyingstar16 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 09:32:06 PST 2014

Hey all,

done.

Check out my git repo[1] for the updated version
(utils/alexa-ruleset-checker.py).

I manually checked some rules, and they seem to be coherent with the
requirements: in the Top 1M and not in stable.

Please note that this is a "loose" way of comparing, meaning that I'm 99%
sure it's matching *targets* that are already in stable, but there is no
XML file in the stable branch.

For example, Google.org.xml is not in stable[2] but is in master[3].

Give it a try; it also saves a log file under
/tmp/alexa-ruleset-log-$RANDOM.log so you don't have to run it again in
case you accidentally close the terminal.

I have no idea if it works under Windows, but I think not, because I used a
fixed "/tmp/" here and there. If needed, I can edit it to include a
variable that can be changed according to necessity.

Let me know!

Claudio

[1] https://github.com/flyingstar16/https-everywhere
[2]