[HTTPS-E Rulesets] HTTPS request. please reply

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Fri Jan 17 08:05:30 PST 2014

The Black Arrow site works with or without www (eg [1]), and there seem to
be no other subdomains. It seems to work fine in HTTPS (tested by manually
changing to HTTPS).

Except for [2], where the page source changes between loads; sometimes it
includes mixed content and sometimes it doesn’t. One test is to search for
the following text, which I found as a <script> tag’s src attribute (mixed
content version) or did not find at all (no mixed content version).

> src="http:

Can any users of this site provide any advice on this? (Again, I had not
heard of it until Ali mentioned it.)

I have not tried a ruleset yet. Before I do that, I want to look at that
cookies issue again. [3] That will have to wait for another day, though.

[1] https://blackarrowsoftware.com/support/
[2] https://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/
[3]
https://lists.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere-rules/2014-January/001837.html