[HTTPS-E Rulesets] HTTPS request. please reply

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Thu Jan 16 19:29:23 PST 2014

Hi everyone

Yes, that RSS feed (even on HTTPS) suddenly started working for me too. I
have no idea what happened there.

So I’ve tested the attached ruleset and it seems to work fine, except for
that cookie problem [1].

I haven’t looked at the other domains yet.

[1]
https://lists.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere-rules/2014-January/001837.html

--
Brian Drake