[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: icabanken.se

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Wed Jan 15 02:10:19 PST 2014

I have also tested it, watching the Web Console as I loaded a couple of
pages. It looks OK, with no subdomains except for www, except that it
doesn’t secure all the cookies. I don’t understand it, but it should be
harmless. [1]

Now, if you use Github (which I don’t – at least not yet), it’s probably
time to put this ruleset up there and open a pull request.

[1]
https://lists.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere-rules/2014-January/001827.html

--
Brian Drake