[HTTPS-E Rulesets] HTTPS request. please reply

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Mon Jan 13 18:32:46 PST 2014

Yes, hopefully. But it’s been more than 15 months. I have no idea what the
holdup is, but I’m trying to find out [1].

In the meantime, an old version of the ruleset is already in the stable
branch. You can enable it manually, but a couple of other changes have been
made to the rules since then (which don’t affect webchat.freenode.net), so
be careful.

[1]
https://lists.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere-rules/2014-January/001807.html

--