[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: icabanken.se

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Mon Jan 13 17:27:38 PST 2014

Yes, both <target> elements are required. As I understand it, they tell the
software which rulesets to process. Therefore, if you are missing the one
without “www”, then when you have a request to http://icabanken.se/, the
software won’t process this ruleset at all.

I had a quick look at the site and its cookies and there seems to be no
indication of any other subdomains.

So it would probably be a good idea to install the ruleset with the
<securecookie> tag and test it, if you haven’t done that already.

--
Brian Drake

All content created by me:
Copyright<http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/trtdocs_wo001.html>©