[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Tumblr: follow-up on previous media fix

Christopher Liu cmliu00151 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:10:19 PST 2014

To whom it may concern:

It looks like a recent "cosmetics" commit (
https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/commitdiff/07ce869e3fe5c230c13dc5f54bc778fda7f0fece
) moved the special-case rule for the (25.)media subdomains down,
without realizing that doing so breaks 25.media.
As I stated before, it needs to be placed before the rule that handles
other *.media subdomains. This time we should probably add a comment
(perhaps "This needs to be before the next rule, in order to handle
problematic domains").

Thank you for your time & help, and sorry for any inconvenience.

C. Liu