[HTTPS-E Rulesets] New rule and help pls

q se qse at live.de
Tue Apr 8 10:07:28 PDT 2014

Dear EFF,

I used your tool for quite a long time (Firefox, Chrome and recently mobile) and I finally tried to create a rule myself. It’s for Rarbg.com:

<ruleset name="Rarbg">
  <target host="www.rarbg.com" />
  <target host="rarbg.com" />

  <rule from="^http://(www\.)?rarbg\.com/"
          to="https://rarbg.com/"/>
</ruleset>

I hope this works. For me it did in Firefox.

I am looking forward to the future of HTTPS Everywhere and may be submitting more rules over time.

I only have one problem where it would be nice if you could help. I don’t know if this is the right place but:
I am not a programer and would still like to use the extensions for Firefox and Chrome which are described to help for creating rulesets. I am unable to compile or whatever the files so why not offer a download link?

Help would be really appreciated.

All the best
Your Long John Silver