[HTTPS-E Rulesets] SEC Edgar Error

Anthony Philipp anthony_philipp at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:33:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm not a subscriber to the list but noticed an error when searching for
filings on the EDGAR database on the SEC website. The site is here:
http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html

Before installing HTTPS Everywhere, I was able to search there without any
issues. I am also able to perform searches using Opera and IE which don't
have the HTTPS Everywhere extension.

Unfortunately, even when I disable the HTTPS Everywhere extension, it still
doesn't allow me to search, but I can at least get a search result that was
found from either IE or Opera, because the results are sent via clear-text.

Let me know if this is the right list to post the issue to (if not, please
direct me there) or if you need any further information.

BTW, thanks for all the work on this and other fine projects.

Mike Perry - If you're reading this, I was very happy to see your name come
up as the author. Keep up the great work!

Anthony Philipp