[HTTPS-E Rulesets] rules autogenerated by HTTPS Finder for submission?

Nicklas Holmkvist flosslibreculture at gmx.com
Wed Feb 27 14:04:35 PST 2013

Is it good or bad to submit rules that are autogenerated by HTTPS Finder?

My problem is that HTTPS Finder tells me repeatedly if I want to save a
rule for most of the sites I visit and that is bothersome each time I
set up my webbrowser on a new computer.

Example site I visited right now: https://www.piratpartiet.se/ and HTTPS
Finder offers to make a rule. I click on "Save rule" button and then I
click on "OK" and I get a prompt to restart firefox. Related to my
problem above, maybe somebody here has any suggestion? Should I submit
all the sites en masse?