[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: Feedback - please add JibberJobber.com to rule-set

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Sep 25 18:11:37 PDT 2012

Forwarding to the -rules list.

----- Forwarded message from Steven Simon <shsimon1 at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steven Simon <shsimon1 at yahoo.com>
To: https-everywhere at eff.org
Subject: Feedback - please add JibberJobber.com to rule-set

I lack the skills to write my own rules for HTTPS EVERYWHERE.  I am therefore suggesting the someone add the following website to the HTTPS EVERYWHERE standard rule-set.
https://www.jibberjobber.com/login.php

This website  is offered in both HTTP and HTTPS.  There is  link called "Secure Version" at the bottom of the page.  The default behavior is HTTP & I keep forgetting to click the "Secure Version" link.    HTTPS EVERYWHERE seems tailor made for making the default behavior secure HTTPS.

----- End forwarded message -----

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131