[HTTPS-E Rulesets] OpenDNS - system.opendns.com expired

Christopher Liu cmliu00151 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:13:11 PDT 2012

Mr. Schoen, Mr. Carpenter et al.,

I apologize for not raising this issue directly on the OpenDNS forums
(forums.opendns.com), but I was not registered there and was too lazy
to do so on short notice.
The main reason I sent this email to the https-everywhere-rules list
was the existence of the second issue with info.opendns.com. (Has
anyone managed to reproduce that?)

Could you clarify what you meant by "part of a larger issue"? If you
meant my general reluctance to conduct tech evangelism, or any other
such behavioral issue, I promise to do my best to fix that right away.
However, keep in mind that I really am busy in real life.

All in all, thank you for your prompt reply.

C. Liu