[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: Re: MyWOT + HTTPS Everywhere

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Mon Sep 3 22:25:34 PDT 2012

----- Forwarded message from Janne Maekelae <skrubaduba at gmx.com> -----

Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 18:16:31 +0200
From: Janne Maekelae <skrubaduba at gmx.com>
To: Peter Eckersley <pde at eff.org>
Subject: Re: MyWOT + HTTPS Everywhere

I have forwarded that information to them. Will reply here when I get an answer.

 As were at this, could you add the following domain cookie rule to the MyWOT rulelset? Found this new domain setting a cookie today: mywot.net

 Then all cookies on mywot.com, search.mywot.com and mywot.net should be secured.

 Theres also a new domain that should be added to the MyWOT ruleset: cdn-cf.mywot.net

 Thank you, will respond when I get a reply from them.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131