[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Discovery Channel videos (Akamai ruleset)

Christopher Liu cmliu00151 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:20:56 PDT 2012

To whom it may concern:

With the current state of the rulesets, the videos on pages such as
http://curiosity.discovery.com/question/why-clownfish-changes-sex show
up as black except for the control bar and are unresponsive to any
clicks on said controls.

The offending domain is discidevflash-f.akamaihd.net
An exclusion for the entire domain appears to solve the problem. I
haven't yet managed to find a more specific exclusion.

As usual, thank you for your time and help.

C. Liu
(P.S. For future consideration: Note the "-f" pattern in the akamaihd
buckets currently known problematic. If/when we find sufficiently many
that break, should we move coverage of these to a separate "Akamai
(problematic)" ruleset?)