[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Disable wordpress.com by default

Osama Khalid osamak at gnu.org
Thu Nov 15 00:02:30 PST 2012

HTTPS connection with wordpress.com is very unstable where I live
(Saudi Arabia) and probably other places in the region: Firefox shows
"connection reset" error messages and users need to refresh a page
several times before it is finally loaded successfully.

I originally reported this bug in February 2011 and remembered it
again when I read a complaint from a Chrome/HTTPSEverywhere user that
I know about how unreliable WordPress was!

https://mail1.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere-rules/2011-February/000072.html

It needs to be disabled.