[HTTPS-E Rulesets] 2 new Wikimedia projects that need to be added to HTTPS Anywhere - hope this is the right place

Snowolf ml at snowolf.eu
Sun Nov 11 12:26:05 PST 2012

Hi,

I hope I'm in the right place, if not, could you kindly point me to the
right one?

The Wikimedia Foundation has launched two new projects, Wikidata and
Wikivoyage (the latter previously operating under different ownership on
the same domain), and they should probably be added to HTTPS Anywhere if
possible.

Wikidata for now has no real subdomains, wikivoyage has
en.wikivoyage.org, de.wikivoyage.org, it.wikivoyage.org,
sv.wikivoyage.org, ru.wikivoyage.org, nl.wikivoyage.org and
fr.wikivoyage.org

Kind regards and sorry if I'm in the wrong place,
Snowolf