[HTTPS-E Rulesets] [HTTPS-Everywhere] Https everywhere causing problem logging in to Blogger

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Thu May 10 19:19:13 PDT 2012

(replying to the https-everywhere-rules mailing list)

Hi Hanxue,

Do you experience the same problem in Firefox when you use the development
version of the Firefox extension?

https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-3.0development.2.xpi

(The rulesets used in the Chrome beta are more similar to the development
branch version for Firefox, than to the stable version)