[HTTPS-E Rulesets] rule update: eHarmony.xml

Patrick OBrien PatrickOBrien at eharmony.com
Wed May 9 12:44:52 PDT 2012

Hello All -

A few weeks ago I noticed that hitting www.eharmony.com<http://www.eharmony.com> while https-everywhere is enabled in Chrome would rewrite the url to https://wwweharmony.com. This is an issue as an eharmony employee since a lot of internal services are having their URLs being rewritten incorrectly. Not to sure what the proper way to do this is, so here is my github repo as well as the file that was updated.

github repo: https://github.com/poblahblahblah/https-everywhere-eharmony.xml_fix
updated file: https://github.com/poblahblahblah/https-everywhere-eharmony.xml_fix/blob/master/src/chrome/content/rules/eHarmony.xml

Thanks!
-pat