[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Imageshack rule breaks site

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:32:25 PDT 2012

I think I found the problem. It seems the zoomed image requests are going
to imageshack.us/f/ so I added an exclusion pattern which seems to have
fixed it.

The next time they merge my branch (if you're using the repository) you can
make the xpi and let me/us know if it worked for you as well.

P.S.
The best way I found to test this is to go to images.google.com and search
for "site:imageshack.us" to get a bunch of images hosted at imageshack.