[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Games from Nitrome.com broken due to Amazon Web Services

Colonel Graff graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:27:21 PDT 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM, MDawg <mdawg957 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It doesn't seem to come up on nitrome.com, but on other sites that host
> their games, you'll get an error message when the game tries to launch
> unless you disable the AWS rule.
>
> http://www.kongregate.com/games/Nitrome/mega-mash can be used as an
> example.

I went and checked, I do still get the message about blocking
advertisements but that's AdBlock Plus. But MDawg is right about the AWS
rule, it does prevent the game from loading. Disabling fixed it. I am
wondering if it should default off though. AWS covers a lot. If we don't
get problems with other sites, I for one am in favor of leaving it as it
is. Is there anyway to include the notes about a ruleset without forcing it
to default off?