[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Rules for svt.se, telia.se perhaps should default to off?

Petri Kelottijärvi petri at kelotti.net
Sun Mar 18 12:33:27 PDT 2012

Hi!

Regarding the domains svt.se (Swedish Television) and telia.se
(telco/ISP TeliaSonera's site for their Telia brand in Sweden):

Perhaps they should default to be off, unless the user specifically
requests them to be on? SVT's certificate does not list any owner
information and thus pops up an invalid certificate dialog, at least
for me using two different ISPs through two different backbones
(NetAtOnce connected over TeliaSonera's backbone, and Telenor's
network which I think goes through TDCSong IIRC).

Telia, on the other hand, tends to mix multiple content types on the
same page every once in a while, which makes some pages appear blank,
others to warn about insecure elements and some to "just work". As
Telia is the nation's largest telco and ISP, they really ought to know
better, but for various reasons I doubt any badgering from e.g.
customers - unless organized - will reach very far.

Kindest regards,
Petri