[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Store site exclusion ruleset for Mises.org

Charles Hanes chanes at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 15 18:12:25 PDT 2012

This is a new ruleset for Mises.org to exclude their store web site at mises.org/store/ from HTTPS.

This site recently changes and the HTTPS-Everwhere plugin in Firefox no longer works correctly there.

Note that I see a warning in the Firefox Error Console indicating a name conflict with an existing ruleset in the Chrome defaule rules.  But it is necessary that I name the ruleset the same way so that it overrides the existing one, or at least, it does not operate correcty unless I do so.

Advise me if there is a better way to resolve this issue, thanks.

-Charles Hanes
chanes at pacbell.net