[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: new user-contributed rule for potager.org

jardiniers at potager.org jardiniers at potager.org
Wed Jun 6 01:09:51 PDT 2012

Hi everybody,

You'll find in attachment a new ruleset for potager.org and our other
associated domains.

PS: Yesterday, I sent by mistake this same email to the development list
https-everywhere at mail1.eff.org.

Note that the link for « the https-everywhere-rules mailing list » on
https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/development points to the page for
the list https-everywhere. I think that's what confused me.

--
potager.org, légumes numériques et octets non traités
  contact…   https://potager.org/contact/