[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Typepad - should be disabled in stable builds?

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Wed Jun 6 01:33:44 PDT 2012

On Sun, Jun 03, 2012 at 07:43:30PM -0700, Christopher Liu wrote:

> Since a 2.0.6 release seems likely, I just want to make sure you will
> be disabling/removing the Typepad ruleset in stable builds as well, if
> indeed I understood your plans correctly.

Actually, it looks to me as though this commit:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/commit/f9f5e0cc864aee08f4b05a69672384fb42b74c91
renamed the Typepad ruleset to Say-Media.xml, but it's still on by default.
I'll disable it in master and 2.0.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131