[HTTPS-E Rulesets] project-syndicate.org broken

Santiago Afonso santiago.afonso at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:16:45 PDT 2012

Hello. I'm using version 2012.5.1 on Chrome 19. There's a rule for the
domain https://www.project-syndicate.org/. Accesing that website via https
on any browser results on  [Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The
operation timed out.] That means that I cannot view that website on Chrome.
Also, that causes the HTTPS Everywhere icon not to show up on the browser's
address bar, thus not letting me disable that rule. This means I have to
see this website in another browser.

Should I also send this to the other mailing list?

Thanks,
SA