[HTTPS-E Rulesets] the book depository problems

Aleksander Kamenik aleksander.kamenik at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 12:37:52 PST 2012

Hi,

When using HTTPS Everywhere on the thebookdepository.co.uk site there
are few problems.

The search form's action goes to a http, not https page which creates
a warning with firefox.

Second, I haven't looked at why, the add to wishlist function breaks.
You get an error message from the server about there being a problem.
Probably not all the parameters get passed to the server.

Could the original author look into these issues or should I start
digging why it doesn't work?

Regards,

--
Aleksander Kamenik