[HTTPS-E Rulesets] [HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere. Errors

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Feb 7 12:47:49 PST 2012

Thanks for the bug report.  We'll fix them in the next release of HTTPS
Everywhere.  In the mean time, you can disable the Yandex ruleset (via the
HTTPS Everywhere toolbar button, or Tools->HTTPS Everywhere) if you would like
to load these pages.

(In general we seem to have had a lot of problems with Yandex subdomains.  I
wonder if this is because we just haven't tested them all, or because they're moving
targets.

In the former case, perhaps we should consider adjusting the ruleset to
whitelist, rather than blacklist, subdomains for HTTPS.)