[HTTPS-E Rulesets] 2ch.hk and bnw.im rulesets

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Wed Dec 26 08:53:04 PST 2012

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 05:14:04PM +0400, Kagami Hiiragi wrote:
> 2ch.hk ruleset:
> https://github.com/Kagami/https-everywhere/commit/f3c2458d0d75910c5d2b30a56d44c840055e845b

This ruleset has some errors in it.  When I run make:

src/chrome/content/rules/2ch.hk.xml:3: element target: Relax-NG validity error : Element target failed to validate attributes
Relax-NG validity error : Extra element target in interleave
src/chrome/content/rules/2ch.hk.xml:3: element target: Relax-NG validity error : Element ruleset failed to validate content
src/chrome/content/rules/2ch.hk.xml fails to validate

The probelm is this:

-  <target host=".2ch.hk" />
+  <target host="*.2ch.hk" />

Also, please let me know how deeply you've tested these rulesets.  If it's not
very extensive, it's safer to not include the <securecookie> elements.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131