[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Patches to Finnish sites

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Dec 18 16:48:37 PST 2012

In theory everything should be unix encoded, but occasionally we get
contributions from people using git on Windows, which we haven't been checking
for or changing.

Annoyingly some of the JS files in the tree that came from NoScript also use
Windows newlines (and need to, so that we can merge changes from upstream in a
sane manner).

We haven't had a policy on this until now, and it seems best to avoid one if
we can get away with it.  I still haven't confirmed that that was the real
problem with your patches; I tried various newline tweaks and none of them
have worked.

Can you try making a remote on github and pushing to it?

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131