[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Patches to Finnish sites

Mikko Harhanen gitti at mikkoharhanen.fi
Tue Dec 18 08:53:17 PST 2012

Sorry about the trouble, I did not check them for whitespace errors.

I wanted to find out what I did wrong so I started inspecting the
rule files. I noticed that most of the files are in Unix text
file format but not all of them. I searched through the files and
found 42 rules that handle line endings differently.

Here is a link to the list: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=2mqv5nGW

Do you have a policy about these line ending characters? Should I
continue with the DOS format if the file uses it or should I
convert them?