[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: HTTPS-Everywhere 3.0dev5 breaks ustream.tv

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Sat Aug 4 16:20:22 PDT 2012

Redirecting to the https-everywhere-rules mailing list.

----- Forwarded message from Tom Chiverton <tom at rachaelandtom.info> -----

Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 18:49:28 +0100
From: Tom Chiverton <tom at rachaelandtom.info>
To: https-everywhere at eff.org
Subject: HTTPS-Everywhere 3.0dev5 breaks ustream.tv

Unless I disable HTTPS-Everywhere 3.0dev5 then on pages like
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24422591 FireFox 14.0.1 (on Ubuntu) the Flash
player never loads.

I also use FlashBlock and AdBlock, but nothing else of note.

Hope this helps you guys out - any plans for a 3.0 actual release, if it's
required for newer FireFox anyway as the release notes suggest ?
--
Tom
"I don't understand. Misery is sulking, we can't find Loneliness and

----- End forwarded message -----

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131