[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Further clarification - Cheezburger Network (WordPress ruleset)

Christopher Liu cmliu00151 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 10:59:45 PDT 2012

To whom it may concern:

There appears to have been some confusion regarding this problem report.

The exclusion added in the 2.0.3 release does not resolve the problem
because it uses the $ operator on the end of the regex. Apparently,
someone did not understand that the URLs in question have query
parameters.
(For the record, the URLs are currently
http://s0.wp.com/wp-content/themes/vip/cheezcommon2/style.css?m=1335315967g&ver=2012.04.04.1
and http://s0.wp.com/wp-content/themes/vip/cheezcommon2/css/content-hole.css?m=1335315967g&ver=2012.04.04.1
. I believe the query parameters may change in the future.)

I apologize for any in convenience. Again, thank you for all your hard work.

C. Liu