[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Wizards of the Coast ruleset partial fix for Silverlight content

Adam Kraus theadamkraus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:05:52 PDT 2012

The ruleset for wizards.com doesn't work with some subscriber-only
Silverlight content, I think because some of it is hosted off-site.  Below
is a partial fix.  For some reason, the excludes don't work when launching
content by using the javascript "Launch" button at <
https://www.wizards.com/dnd/Tools.aspx > or the respective product pages.
I'm not sure why.  Anyway, the below rulesset works on direct links, which
is an improvement over not working at all:

Wizards.xml

<ruleset name="Wizards of the Coast">
    <target host="www.wizards.com"/>
    <target host="wizards.com"/>

    <exclusion pattern="^http://www
\.wizards\.com/dnd/launch\.aspx\?x=dnd/dnd/cblaunch"/>
    <exclusion pattern="^http://www
\.wizards\.com/dnd/launch\.aspx\?x=dnd/dnd/atlaunch"/>
    <rule from="^http://(?:www\.)?wizards\.com/" to="
https://www.wizards.com/"/>
</ruleset>