[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Metropolia

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Sat Apr 14 10:11:28 PDT 2012

Hi Joonas,

Most of the Metropolia subdomains cause cert warnings, so I changed the
ruleset to only include ones that work:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/commitdiff/d24aa728aaec84bed7c4c27a55db59692f6fcf4a

(Feel free to expand the list of working subdomains, though)

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131