[HTTPS-E Rulesets] New ruleset + some fixes

johnmccain at tormail.net johnmccain at tormail.net
Tue Apr 10 03:21:55 PDT 2012

Sanalmarket.xml - Turkish Online Market

----------

Sehirfirsati.xml - This is the Turkish groupon website.

This is not complete. Using https breaks the images on website by default.
It tries to use the https version of images automatically but there is
not. I contacted them but they didn't do anything about it. Is it possible
to redirect the https default links to another https domain? I tried as
you can see in the xml, to redirect it to a working domain
(https://static.tr.groupon-content.net -> https://static.sehirfirsati.com)
but it doesn't work. I think this feature is not supported on https
everywhere. If so please reply this, will you add this feature? Otherwise,
if it's possible please correct it and add it to the ruleset list.

The previous rulesets:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/commit/4744018e010a54d98cdc3bd51899d5456641c909
https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/commit/24f0bbdfb9fe62b794167e55039578c18a1c17fb

and probably the rulesets in this mail have this code at the end of each
line: "\r"

please clean them. thanks