[HTTPS-E Rulesets] LastPass rule breaks extension functions

Nyr me at nyr.be
Wed Sep 28 16:06:49 PDT 2011

Just received reply from they and didn't promised to fix the bug. They said
that will look at how difficult it would be to fix it on next versions but
nothing clear, so disabling the rule seems to be the only thing we can do.

PS: sorry, Peter for the double email, I forgot to CC it to the mailing
list.