[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: bug report

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Sep 6 11:50:51 PDT 2011

(Redirect to the https-everywhere-rules mailing list)

----- Forwarded message from loki <hauptbeuteltier at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:58:55 -0700
From: loki <hauptbeuteltier at gmail.com>
To: https-everywhere at eff.org
Subject: bug report

Hello. I was having a problem loading securityfocus.com while
https-everywhere was enabled. Once I disabled it, of course the site
loaded. I cloned the git repo and noticed that there is no ruleset for
securityfocus.com in /src/chrome/content/rules/. Is the ruleset
somewhere else? If it does not exist, why is the checkbox next to
securityfocus.com enabled by default?

Thanks for your time.

----- End forwarded message -----

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131