[HTTPS-E Rulesets] All caps problem in SICS.se.xml

Björn Grönvall bg at sics.se
Wed Oct 19 08:59:11 PDT 2011

In the git repository there is a file src/chrome/content/rules/SICS.se.xml with the following contents

<!-- sics is the swedish institute of Computer Science. -->
<ruleset name="SICS.se">
  <target host="sics.se"/>
  <target host="www.sics.se"/>
  <rule from="^http://SICS\.se/" to="https://www.SICS.se/"/>
  <rule from="^http://www\.SICS\.se/" to="https://www.SICS.se/"/>
</ruleset>

It seems like the all caps SICS is causing problems.

I changed the contents to the below and now it seems to work just fine

<!-- sics is the swedish institute of Computer Science. -->
<ruleset name="SICS.se">
  <target host="sics.se" />
  <target host="www.sics.se" />
  <rule from="^http://sics\.se/" to="https://www.sics.se/"/>
  <rule from="^http://www\.sics\.se/" to="https://www.sics.se/"/>
</ruleset>

Cheers,
/b

PS
I'm not on the list so CC: me explicitly if additional information is requested.
DS