[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Status of HTTPS support on Wikimedia Foundation projects

Christopher Liu cmliu00151 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 21:31:06 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your prompt attention. Sorry, I know my description was
oversimplified/inaccurate around the "doesn't run MediaWiki software"
part.

If you wish to contact me further about this issue, please note that I
am usually busy with schoolwork and may not reply promptly. I am just
an interested user; currently I am not an EFF member, I have no
special status within the HTTPS-Everywhere project, and I do not
administer any websites.

Again, thank you for your help

C. Liu