[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Updates regarding Hidemyass ruleset

Christopher Liu cmliu00151 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 21:56:46 PST 2011

To whom it may concern:

I have an addition and a removal to request regarding the Hidemyass ruleset.

Please add 7. hidemyass. com, which currently exists as part of the
proxy system. (It may be a good idea also to add 8 and 9. hidemyass.
com for future-proofing, though I haven't yet verified whether they
exist now. You may recall that one of my previous requests was for 6.
hidemyass. com)

The homepage doesn't currently work in https (a general connection
failure occurs); thus, the first two targets and first rule should be
removed for now.
I have taken reasonable troubleshooting steps (it does load fine in
plain http). Nevertheless, this problem could be temporary, so more
testing is desirable.

Again, thank you for your time and help.

C. Liu