[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: Assembla rule breaks Google authentication

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Mon Nov 21 09:43:37 PST 2011

Redirecting to the -rules mailing list

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Berry <deviantintegral at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:44:52 -0500
From: Andrew Berry <deviantintegral at gmail.com>
To: https-everywhere at mail1.eff.org
Subject: Assembla rule breaks Google authentication

Hi,

I've been running into a problem with the rule for Assembla that forces SSL. I'm using Google's OpenID authentication to log in. If I'm logged into multiple Google accounts using their multiple-signin feature, HTTPS Everywhere always loops back to the account selection screen. Disabling the Assembla rule fixes this, and as far as I can tell all page requests still go over SSL anyways.

I'm using HTTPS Everywhere 1.2.1 on Firefox 8. I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC me on any replies.

Thanks,
--Andrew

----- End forwarded message -----

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131