[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: TransLoc Transit visualization requires unencrypted connections to Google

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Nov 15 11:24:39 PST 2011

Redirecting to the https-everywhere-rules list.

----- Forwarded message from "Marsh,Stephen D" <mars7017 at ufl.edu> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:50:48 -0500
From: "Marsh,Stephen D" <mars7017 at ufl.edu>
To: <https-everywhere at mail1.eff.org>
Cc: <support at transloc.com>
Subject: TransLoc Transit visualization requires unencrypted connections to
 Google

The interactive bus viewer at TransLoc ( http://ufl.transloc.com/ )
will not function properly with the HTTPS-everywhere rulesets (for
google) applied. Does anyone have ideas on how to fix this
functionality?
 - Stephen Marsh