[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Clarification regarding previous submission (Scorecardresearch), problem report (McAfee)

Christopher Liu cmliu00151 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:06:24 PST 2011

Regarding Scorecardresearch, I failed to notice last time that
Examiner. com tries to call http :// sb. scorecardresearch. com
scripts. This should also be rewritten to its https equivalent (on the
same domain).

Regarding McAfee, I am currently observing that www .mcafee. com
redirects back to http, and home. mcafee. com returns blank pages in
https. There is probably other breakage for the domains that don't
already enforce https, but I don't have testcases handy. It is
probably safest to disable/remove the ruleset pending further
investigation.

Again, thank you for your time and help.

C. Liu